Thursday, February 25, 2010

A move always means change....

A move always means change.  Some good, some not so good.  What I have decided is that change keeps you alive.  If we are not always changing, life would get a little boring.  I am learning to embrace all of the new things life has to offer.  New friends, new foods, new situations.  I try and make a point to try something new at least once a week.  Whether it is a new recipe, new coffee house (sorry Starbucks), new friends (the best part!) or a new route to walk the dog.  It is in part the change that makes us the special people that we are.

Now there are some changes that are OK to fight!  Like today when I went to the eye doctor and he told me I needed Bi-focals...........WHAT?  I am not liking that change, but I did pick out a very fun pair of glasses, so at least I will be stylish.  Pictures soon once they arrive.

I hope Y'all embrace the changes in your lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment